Saturday, May 24, 2008

Memorail Weekend

"Would You Die For Me"





I can think of no soldiers that have ever given so much to total strangers and asked so little in return. This weekend I will be posting my ever present You Tube tributes for our soldiers past and present. God bless and keep our present soldiers. I know the ones that have left us are cradled in the arms of God.

We have not posted very much this past week. Supersekrit has been gone and has not been after us. LOL. Plus, something happened to my Java Script. No, I am back and look out Super will be back in no time!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice , I always remember waiting for my dad to come home , just like the kids in this video! It makes you sad !

Third Zionist Whore said...

Me too num1infidel. That is why I honor these men and their families.
Hugs to you for your service and you did serve if you were a service brat.