Sunday, January 9, 2011

Daily Kos: My CongressWOMAN voted against Nancy Pelosi! And is now DEAD to me!



First off, I would like to extend my sympathies to the families who have lost loved ones. Those effected by this terrible senseless tragedy are in my thoughts and prayers.

Now, I don't like blog propaganda but this is ridiculous and I need to have my say

Daily Kos was busy yesterday deleting anything negative about Congresswoman Giffords. Dirty laundry aired doesn't fit blame the Tuscon shooter on FOX/GlenBeck/RushLimbaugh/Tea Party/Palin/Guns/Right Wing etc. narrative

Read this cached paragraph and weep Markos![Google caches a bitch eh Markos?]
[.....]Fast forward to this election season. A weirdo asshole named Jesse Kelly who advocated ELIMINATING Social Security and was a tea bagger favorite got the GOP nom to run against her. I am gay and had been married and my spouse left me January 15, 2010. I shot myself in the mouth in a serious suicide attempt, because of that. Barely surviving, I spent two months in the hospital and still have some paralysis. I did receive a severance from my employer, as i had been laid off in December, 2009. That may have been part of the reason my spouse left me.

Anyway, after months of physical and mental rehab, I got back into the political scene and started working for Gabby once again. I raised over $100,000 for her and maxed her out myself out of my severance, even though i still don't have work and could not qualify for state aid because of my severance.

She wins her re-election and told me she was still a supporter of Speaker Pelosi at her victory party. We talked about how Nancy Pelosi was a successful woman and accomplished oh so much in just four years as Speaker.

Today, just a little while ago, I saw on Andrea Mitchell Reports (out of the one eye in can still see out of) that Giffords voted AGAINST Nancy Pelosi as our Minority Leader. Rhetorical question: I fought back from my condition and jumped in with both feet to help Gabrielle Giffords for THIS shit???

Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords is dead to me now. I won't lift a finger, make one phone call, nor will i EVER vote for her in the future. And why did she do this? Giffords never told me she was conservative Democrat. And her voting record is okay. Damn.
Yes, I have screenshots of entire page screw them Markos.

Fast forward "to today
How Fox News Made Giffords and All Dems Targets
by CatM
Sun Jan 09, 2011 at 09:06:40 AM PST

On CNN yesterday, Wolf Blitzer and his guests repeatedly pointed out that although Palin had made the crosshairs ad that targeted Giffords, there was no evidence that the shooter had seen the ad or even liked Sarah Palin. The unspoken suggestion was that it was therefore unfair to link Sarah Palin to this tragic event--it's just the act of a crazy person, they said.

One could make that argument if one looks at the small picture, but I think we need to look at the larger picture. It is worth noting that no congressperson has been shot in 30 years, yet there have been plenty of crazy people in the past 30 years. So why now?
Also, leftists have a fake Tuscon shooter FB page. Today they changed Palin's image to the shooters image:



Next comes Chuckie:



Someone dared challenge the lizardo:



Chuckie responds:



Lots.more.out.there.but.I.End.my.rant. out of respect for the victims...

Cross posted at Jawa Report

No comments: