Saturday, December 29, 2007

al-Zawahri is a Pussy

From Wiki
"On December 19th, 2007 this news article Zawahiri asks for reader participation appeared by Maggie Michael of the Associated Press. The opening sentence reads, "Al-Qaida has invited journalists to send questions to its No. 2 figure, Ayman al-Zawahiri, in the first such offer by the increasingly media-savvy terror network to "interview" one of its leaders since the 9-11 attacks." The article goes on to say:"

"The advertisement, issued by the group's media arm Al-Sahab on an Islamic militant Web site, invites "individuals, agencies and all media" to submit written questions for al-Zawahri by sending them to the Web forums where Al-Sahab traditionally posts its messages."

"In an earnest and serious response to the proposal made by al-Zawahiri, Detroit, Michigan area native Matthew Sevald sent this e-mail to Al Jazeera, MSNBC, CNN, Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, The Fox Report, Greta Van Susteren, Fox News Watch, and The Associated Press in the hopes that it would be passed on to al-Zawahiri and he would accept:"

"To whom it may concern:"

"My name is Matthew Sevald, a former United States Marine who participated in OIF 2-2, most notably the 2nd Battle of Fallujah, Iraq back in November of 2004. I am writing in response to this news article: Zawahri wants letters Perhaps you or your organization can help me get in touch with the man, or at least pass my question on to him or someone who knows someone who knows him etc. etc.
I wish to pose this question, an invitation if you will, to Mr. al-Zwahiri."


"Dear Sir:"

"In response to your offer, I pose this question to you: Will you agree to meet me at a neutral location and participate in an internationally televised duel, a one-on-one battle to the death, with knives to see once and for all whose ideology reigns supreme? I am sure we can hammer out the details in due course. This is a most serious offer and I challenge your honor as a man and leader of your cause to put your money where your mouth is. If you feel unable to participate due to your age or some medical condition, allow me to inform you that I was wounded in Iraq and suffer a severe handicap in my left hand. Also, as I have now been out of the military for over a year I am not in the best fighting shape as I used to be. I feel that the odds would be even. If you are still unwilling to accept my challenge, I would be willing to fight Osama bin Laden in your stead. Again, this is the most serious of offers. I'm sure your organization could benefit from some more publicity and who knows, you might even win. You may contact me at 1-(***)-***-**** if you wish, or respond through your more usual channels. Enjoy your current holiday of Eid.

Sincerely,

Matthew Sevald
USA"

"As of yet, it is unknown if Ayman al-Zawahiri has received this real and formal challenge and there are serious doubts whether he will accept"

ZH#2 note: Zawahri is a chicken shi*t basT**d and uses his followers to do the dirty work for him.......wonder if the letter even reached him, but you can bet your butt that others have taken note of this and I hope Mr. Sevald stays safe....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bloody awesome!
I mean if "martyrdom and Jihad" are as great as ben-Ladin and al-Zwahiri make them out to be, then surely they must not shy away from the opportunity.

Semper fidelis

Anonymous said...

LOL. To good of an insult for that bunch of Satanic cowards.

Yes, I hope he stays safe as well. But, I am sure he will.

Papa Ray said...

Ha...safe is a relative word. Marines don't worry about safe, they just accomplish the mission.

Papa Ray

Anonymous said...

You're right Gardunehmehr....he needs to step up to the plate and take one for Mohammed.....! Thanks for checking out this stable....i was trying to keep it sekrit for awhile:)

Anonymous said...

Papa Ray, I hope he is able to accomplish his mission....if Zwahiri complies.....

khusro mirza said...

to papa ray.marines are always worried about their asses.ass.because they know that pathan can have a sex with these guy,s very easily.and about accomplish that for pathan ,no problem.Muslim dicks always wait for real,s of white ass.holes.to fuck.