Saturday, December 29, 2007

Hello from the Zionist Hores to Jawas!

PSA from a Zionist Hore...any asshats that are here to spam you can leave, We don't put up with that BS...


Deep in the dark corners of the internet a super sekrit zionist whores plot was unfolding. It remained a sekrit until now as it seems the second zionist whore spilled the beans to the stable master at My Pet Jawa This released a colony of jawa readers to the dark corner of the internet...hidden WAY behind jawa...and now may I give all a belated Hello! I was out of the stable during the initial period and frankly couldn't figure what in the hell was going on when I logged on to the stable. My initial thought about the visitor influx was the fact that I was accused of spamming a youtuber who posts juba videos. Imagine, accused of spamming a Juba Video? Enough jabber, thanks for stopping by,,,,,,
A Zionist Hores Super Sekrit Weapon:
From Imagine 2020

1 comment:

Third Zionist Whore said...

Did not spill. I think he noticed our homepage at JAWA. You know the Master knows all. :)

Hello to all JAWA readers and remember a hore a day keeps the doctor away!!