Sunday, December 30, 2007

You Tube Juba Lover

Update? It seems Sithchew, Sabina and other hores are blocked from commenting on this Juba Video...Dagnamit! He just wont let us tell the truth that Juba Sucks and is dead....

It appears CyberDIGIHADi doesn't like the hores. A zionist hore did scare him off their youtube page. Goes to show you how chicken poop persons like that are. Interesting thing about Cyberwuss is he has a long speel about bagdad smiper dot net and Islamic Army in Iraq...Click on his "terrorist lover" link on right side of this page to see where else he hangs out....busy wussie...On his "about" this is some of what he wrote...quite a geh terrorist lover...
"The Islamic Army in Iraq"
"Jihad and Reform Front"
"[REAL DESCRIP + TAGS COMING SOON]"
"From www.BaghdadSniper.net"

Be sure to stop by and flag his friggin Juba Video...

For more info on this wuss read Howie here

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just flagged it.

Daphne said...

I flagged too!

Great site. Keep up the good work.

ZH#2 said...

Danka Garduneh Mehr and lantana...his "coming soon" crap makes me wonder what else he is up to.....damn wussie anyway!

ZH#2 said...

BTW GM....like your photo!

Third Zionist Whore said...

I see he does not lean; even after getting his ass handed to him on a platter. That little wuss is bugging me --- just have to keep going after him now won't we?

ZH#2 said...

Third Zionist Whore...what happened to your days off.....juba fever?

Third Zionist Whore said...

" does not lean "
sorry guys I meant learn not lean. Jeesh, I will learn to spell!

Third Zionist Whore said...

Couldn't help myself!!! :)

ZH#2 said...

lean..learn..kinda the same maybe...lol..

Third Zionist Whore said...

Visited him he is even wussier today. Check your mail.

GardunehMehr and Lantana Thank you very much and to everyone else that flags but doesn't post. Bless you all.

Anonymous said...

First post...let me know what I need to do!

ZH#2 said...

Zionist Whore #10 you can flag this juba lovers video . If you are unaware he/she uses these videos to spread propoganda and recruit for jihad.

ZH#2 said...

Zionist Whore #10, you piss me off. I thought you wanted to help but you turned out to be an asshole..I hate assholes so F off..