Friday, December 28, 2007

Yemens "Rescue Plan"

From Jane
Rescue Plan for Yemen
"The following rescue plan for Yemen was written by a variety of opposition forces including representatives of the Shiite rebels in the North and some factions of Southerners. The fundamental obstacle in implementing the plan is that it requires President Saleh to step down voluntarily."

The Plan was signed by:
Abdallah Salam Al-Hakimi
Yahya AL-Hothy
Dr. Mohammed Al-Nommani
Dr. Farook Hamza
Omar Ali
Fathi Al-Katta

Yemen Roots

A very emotional read...Jane has worked hard to keep these wonderful peoples story alive...please read their proposal and pray for their strength in their struggle against tyranny...Here and
Here

Also visitscènes de vie au Yémen a photo blog with amazing photos as the one above!
Zionist Hore #3 thought this picture tells all ..."The Struggle"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane is a saint! God bless these people. I wish I could wave my magic wand and make it better. I will continue to write my sad little letters and pray that they are heard. Somehow that doesn't seem enough and I wish I could do more for them.

Anonymous said...

This is the most heart wrenching photo. To me it says "I am out of hope" which hurts my soul for him.
http://bp3.blogger.com/_3qP2QDYbIIc/R3DavkcjwuI/AAAAAAAAABQ/tQxQUrXZLrQ/s1600-h/2005_1005Image0017.JPG

ZH#2 said...

Jane is indeed a saint! I too wish I could make it "all better" for these people. May one of my letters NOT fall on deaf ears...