Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Please Give A Hand To Our Soldiers

The good people at Soldier's Angels are asking for a little bit of help right away to help pay for sending Christmas stockings to our soldiers that are in theater and to ones that are recovering in our various military hospitals! Any donation that you make will be tax free. The mailing costs alone were over $350.000 last year! Lets all pitch in and help The Angels help our men and women in uniform .... after all they are the 1% that has been there for the other 99% of us and that means they must love us all a heck of a lot!
Make your donation here!

No comments: