Thursday, April 17, 2008

Interview With A Radical Muslim: Yousef al-Khattab


New Yorker Jewish Convert to Islam Joseph Cohen aka Yousef al-Khattab claims; "I made this
video
and don't remember doing it." Not that he isn't happy about it, he shows it on his forum(click video link).

YouTube user sworb10 filmed a series "From LA to Israel" in 2006. Yousef's interview in Jerusalem was part of it Note at the end Joey adds "please don't add me to your no-fly list".

The author states after; "I was surprised he(Joey, our nickname for Yousef, born Joseph Cohen), didn't want freedom and democracy and would rather live under tyranny and Islam."

Robert Ham Interviews Yousef al-Khattab





If you get a chance please rate and favor the vids. Anyone who exposes the "real" Joey deserves credit.

Yousef al-Khattab Jawa archives

1 comment:

Third Zionist Whore said...

I don't mind he wants to live like a barbarian ... I mind that he wants me and everyone else to. Not to mention the fact he is a evil hateful person that knows no decency. He hates the country that shelters him and is part of that sick bunch of animals The Islamic Thinkers which is an oxymoronic name for a bunch of morons.