Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Michael Yon Handcuffed by TSA at SeaTac (UPDATED)

Scroll down for update....


This from Michael Yon on Facebook:

http://ww.facebook.com/MichaelYonFanPage

Got arrested at the Seattle airport for refusing to say how much money I make. (The uniformed ones say I was not "arrested", but they definitely handcuffed me.) Their videos and audios should show that I was polite, but simply refused questions that had nothing to do with national security. Port authority police eve...eventually came -- they were professionals -- and rescued me from the border bullies.

h/t tip North Shore Journal

Instead of going after those that are suspected terrorists, this happens? I was reading a post at JWF, where Joan Rivers was booted from a flight from Newark bound flight to Costa Rica because of the the two names on her passport:
Joan Rosenberg AKA Joan Rivers. Rosenberg was her late husband's last name.
Wow, talk about going after the wrong people.....sheesh

Cross-posted at Jawa Report

From Michael Yon
When they handcuffed me, I said that no country has ever treated me so badly. Not China. Not Vietnam. Not Afghanistan. Definitely not Singapore or India or Nepal or Germany, not Brunei, not Indonesia, or Malaysia, or Kuwait or Qatar or United Arab Emirates. No county has treated me with the disrespect that can be expected from our border bullies

No comments: