Friday, April 30, 2010

Fwance: Journalist:, "My Week In Nijab"


Her conclusion:
" I felt as if I am inside a tent [looks like it also...ed]. I couldn't see my feet and when I walked the garment rolled around my legs and I had to slow down. I was terrified I was going to fall on my face "

" I discovered how the face veil isolates the woman as it turns her into someone who cannot interact with people. I felt that after only three days of wearing it "

" Being totally covered made me feel that my body is a disgrace. All men around me turned into sexually obsessed beasts that want to devour me. It is then that I felt I need the veil to protect me from this imminent danger. For the first time in my life, I felt I was a sex bomb and a source of sin "

On her last day, Alexandre met two Muslim women who told her that their mothers and grandmothers never wore the veil although they were deeply religious and that many women wear the full veil in order to attract attention.
Does that mean Mrs. Zach "Abu Talhah al-Amrike" Chesser's wife, Raniella "Umm Talhah's" body is a disgrace? Must be, she covers everything including her eyes. Crossed maybe?

h/t Bubbe

Cross posted at Jawa Report

1 comment:

Third Zionist Whore said...

Wearing the veil was introduced by Bedouin women of pre Islam ..... in other words Arabic and was never a proscribed Koranic proscription. It is the Arabization of "religion". Muslim women were just told to cover their breasts and Mohammad's wives were guarded by a curtain from other men.
This should not be a surprise because Mohammad coveted the wife of his step son after seeing her partially dressed in her own home. At that point Allah told him that adoption was wrong and because she wasn't considered his daughter he could have the woman. Convenient for Mohammad wasn't it?
The niqab and other Muslim accouterments for women are to make them feel the way she felt and are affront to all women.