Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Usama bin Laden's Son Wants to Meet The Pope?!?


News 24
Rome - Omar Osama bin Laden, the estranged son of al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden, has said he wants to meet Pope Benedict XVI and visit the Vatican.

Omar bin Laden, 26, expressed his wish to meet the pontiff in an interview with Italian private television station LA7 aired on Monday night.

"I would very much like to meet the Pope in St Peter's, but I have been told that it is not easy," said bin Laden, who describes himself as a practicing Muslim.

Omar bin Laden accompanied by his wife Zaina Alsabah arrived in Rome from Switzerland on Monday amid tight security, news reports said.

No, I don't imagine it will be "easy" for a bin Laden to meet the Pope...geesh. The article goes on to state that Omar bin Laden said "my father has a kind heart" Does Omar think we are all a bunch of idiots! 9/11 showed what kind of heart Usama bin Laden has and it isn't kind....gawd! He must be appealing to the defeatest and by defeatest you know who I mean!
h/t LGF's link thingy.

1 comment:

Third Zionist Whore said...

Oh! Puhleaze --- a kind heart? Yeah, right and I am the Easter Bunny. Sure I would meet him, hold him hostage in the bowels of The Vatican, and tell his Dad that his son needed him.