Wednesday, January 16, 2008

TRAITOR !!!


At some point and time The United States Of America is simply going to have to make an example out of what happens to a person that betrays the country that provides them with a home. I have been watching a story that broke earlier this morning concerning an ex Republican Congressman from Michigan named Mark Deli Siljander. The BBC story below has the most comprehensive story to date. At this point my patients has snapped with the enemy that resides in my country. I want you all out. If you want to stay then stop trying to destroy this country or suffer the wrath of the US public. I support hanging at high noon in the middle of downtown. Be very glad that I am not prosecuting you.
Snippet:
US politician on al-Qaeda charge
Mark Deli Siljander.
Mr Siljander has yet to make a comment on the charges
A former US congressman has been charged with helping to fund "a key al-Qaeda supporter" in Afghanistan.

A US grand jury indicted ex-Republican congressman from Michigan, Mark Deli Siljander, with money laundering, conspiracy and obstructing justice.

It is alleged he lobbied for a charity that sent funds to al-Qaeda and Taleban supporter Gulbuddin Hekmatyar.

Mr Siljander was a congressman from 1981-1987 and served one year as a US delegate to the United Nations.

Please read the rest --- I think my head is going to explode with anger.

2 comments:

ZH#2 said...

Just when you think you've heard it all..you haven't. I realize he is innocent until proven guilty...but....all the evidence so far shows....yes, he cared more for money than his American roots...terrorist lover...

Third Zionist Whore said...

If you ever see me out slithering toward my enemies on my stomach with a k-bar in my teeth just let me go. I am sure I can find a lawyer to say I ate to many twinkies or something . I am tired of these people --- I am tired of the fact that a lawyer will get the charges reduced. Time for some frontier justice. The sentiment that I am expressing goes for all of the closet jihadist we know too. :)