Friday, January 4, 2008

Terrorists New Weapon.....IUD?!?..Sez al-Khattab!

What Yousef al-Khattab thinks about America and Israel


(Special update: The Zionist Hores have officially proclaimed Joseph Cohen aka Yousef al-Khattab our bitch. Let it be known we are second in line for this as Vinnie at MPJ gets first dubs..but that doesn't stop us from our Zionist Hores Special!)
Joseph Cohen aka Yousef al-Khattab the muslim convert is playing with a puppet with pins stuck in it.....discussing with the puppet how IUD'S are killing our troops?!?!? Me thinks he is stooopid....or he has a problem with his old lady...this video is in response to his video which was in respone to our favorite ever video of Achmed the Dead Terrorist...hey Cohen aka Khattab, don't screw with Achmed!....

Brought to you by Vinnie at My Pet Jawa....please go favor at YouTube
Yuosef al-Khattab profile...could make some sense now...check "Occupation"
Yousef al-Khattab
Gender: Male

Occupation: Germ Killer

Yousef the IUD germ? killer?
Some after thought... I wonder if he took on this dead guys name? Dead Guy
"Khattab (Arabic: خطاب) is a name derived from the word "sermon" ...hmmm IUD sermon giver...OK...
Update from Vinnie...Somebody doesn't Like Me
Update..again..Why in the world would al-Khattab need a paypal link on his site? Isn't it illegal to give hard earned dollars to a radical such as him? I see his kiddies holding weapons in one picture with him (child abuse big time), and him in camo's in another...he definitely doesn't hide what he is about....Maybe paypal would like to know if he is abusing their Terms of Service?

Photo's for education purposes from Mr IUD see....I give credit where credit is due!

10 comments:

Third Zionist Whore said...

You know these IUDs have been a real problem!!!! This guy is such an idiot that it is frightening he reproduces --- withe the looks of these two and the smarts the poor kiddos don't stand a chance.!!! ROTFLMAO. Vinnie and Howie are a hoot --- I think that is Vinnie's vid my dear. Of course I could be wrong. I am going back to look.

Third Zionist Whore said...

Okay, my bad you did say Vinnie --- I think those two confuse me all the time. Don't ask me why because it HAS been Vinnie doing his thing with the vids. Sorry SuperSekrit#? but you know I live to confuse you. Does it work? :) Nah, I didn't think so!

ZH#2 said...

I keep updating...so hang on. Vinnie/Howie...they are both a gas.....lol....

Anonymous said...

"Khattab (Arabic: خطاب) is a name derived from the word "sermon" ...hmmm IUD sermon giver...OK...

ROTFLMAO --- can I scratch his eyes out. No, never mind he is too amusing to not leave around!

Perfect spokesperson for Moslems!! LOLLOLLOL

Anonymous said...

Poor fellow,,,,he doesn't know his ass from the hole in ground!

You hores are nutz....lol....

Third Zionist Whore said...

Hey, Yusef ! You guess any of those goyu in the video to the right of the screen any of your goat loving friends????? More than likely friends of our other wannabe jihadi Brother "Revival".

Third Zionist Whore said...

"goyu" --- I ment guys. Don't know what happened there. I was thinking something worse then goat loving though. :)

Anonymous said...

I am certain they would like to know. Heck, if I was a big business I would want to know who was utilizing my services.

Third Zionist Whore said...

The human kotex is still blabbing at people today --- he thinks he is funny.

Anonymous said...

Third Zionist Hore has a pretty picture I see!